- No one had any idea of the impact my mother's Land camera would have on me.
- Not her, not even me.
- But I was fascinated.
- I started shooting and have never stopped.
The camera was a great companion to me, growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area. I especially loved taking pictures of all the great bands that performed in the area. But I wanted to learn how to carry my passion for taking pictures beyond my hobby. So I went to Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, where I found myself drawn to food and tabletop photography.
- Atlanta has now been my home for thirty years.
- As a photographer, I have worked with great stylists, art directors and clients shooting food, people and tabletop.I love creating beautiful images.
- Best of all, I've never "worked" a day in my life.
- I not only enjoy the process -- I love bringing to my clients' visions to life.
When I'm not in the studio, I enjoy fly fishing, traveling, live music and hanging out with my dog, Dellie –-
And taking pictures the whole time.